December 2017-December 2018
In December 2017, Beauty Heroes approached our team looking for fresh, new social advertising strategies to not only increase branding and boost revenue from current clients, but also capture and retain new, loyal customers. Because of this, our strategy in the past year has been twofold:
- Interact & consistently engage with current customers, introducing them to new product lines, promoting exclusive discounts and memberships, and keeping the Beauty Heroes brand top-of-mind.
- Create and refine brand new audiences, delivering a more educational, yet enticing message. We wanted to introduce them to the Beauty Heroes brand, as well as move them through the sales funnel and ultimately make a purchase.
In the past year, we’ve been blown away by the success of our campaigns. Not only have we generated an incredible amount of revenue for Beauty Heroes, but we’ve also provided insightful data and interpretations to better understand how their target audience behaves, and how to better acquire new customers. Some of the highlights of their social advertising campaigns include:
- Over 4,000 e-commerce purchases from Facebook advertising alone
- 157% increase in revenue generated by social platforms from 2017 to 2018
- Over 510,000 consumers reached
- Average cost per purchase of $16
- Almost 10 times return on ad spend across nearly 200 Facebook ad campaigns!
We continue to refine and update Beauty Heroes’ ad strategy on an ongoing basis to keep them on the cutting edge of social advertising.