It’s hard to believe another year is almost over. With the new year approaching, people are starting to think about what they want to accomplish in the months ahead. However, according to an article from Forbes, only 8 percent of people keep their New Year’s Resolutions.
When it comes to your digital marketing strategy, there is one thing you really need to focus on in 2018 and we’re sure after reading these stats, it won’t be hard to keep your resolve!
Content marketing is incredibly valuable for businesses. In the new year, your company should definitely invest in content creation, and here’s why:
- 77% of internet users read blogs
- 57% of people read content marketing titles at least once per month
- Content marketing costs 62% less than outbound marketing
- Content marketing gets 3 times the leads per dollar spent vs paid search
It Generates Leads.
- B2B marketers who use blogs as part of their content get 67% more leads than those who don’t
- Small businesses with blogs get 126% more leads than those without
- 57% of companies with a blog have acquired a customer through their blog
It Grows Your Traffic.
- Companies who write 16 or more blogs per month get almost 3.5 times the traffic
- Blogs that post daily get 5X more traffic than those that don’t
- Companies who blog get twice as much traffic from their email marketing than those who don’t blog
- Websites with a blog get 55% more traffic than those without
It Builds Trust.
- 81% of U.S. consumers say they trust blogs for information and advice
- 60% of people will seek out a product after reading about it
- 61% have purchased something based on a recommendation from a blog
Content marketing plays a crucial role in any company’s digital marketing strategy. To make the most of your efforts, follow these tips:
- According to research, a person is 42% more likely to accomplish their goals just by writing them down! By planning your content strategy a month ahead, you are much more likely to complete your tasks and start generating leads and driving traffic!
Write What you Want to Read
- When selecting topics, think about subjects and topics that are important to you, (and related to your industry of course!). By doing so, you’ll naturally create topics that others will want to read.
Don’t Leave Out Images
- Blogs with images get 94% more views!
If you are unsure how to incorporate content marketing into your overall strategy in 2018, contact the experts at Organically! We even offer an affordable content marketing program that’s perfect to use in conjunction with your other marketing efforts.
By Amara Young