No matter what type of business you have, you want to ensure that your digital marketing strategy is effective. That means you have to put your efforts on the right social media. Yet, it can be confusing to figure out which of the platforms are the most beneficial to your brand.
While all the social media platforms do have their individual merits, they are not all equally effective depending on your niche. You need to go where your target audience and potential customers hang out. But where is that? Well, that is the million dollar question, right? It does no good to have an amazing digital advertising strategy if you are always barking up the wrong tree.
One of the easiest ways to find out where you should be focusing your efforts is to partner with a digital advertising partner. Your digital advertising partner will analyze your brand, help you figure out your target audience, and show you where they hang out on social media. This will help you achieve more success with your digital advertising strategy and get more engagement on your posts. Thus, you will build your social media presence and start seeing a real upswing in your marketing efforts.
Things to Know About the Different Social Media Platforms
- Facebook: The biggest of the social media platforms. Facebook has over 2 billion users. Brands can gain a lot of traction here, but it is also easy to get lost in the fray. This platform is not popular with the Gen Z crows, but it is the most likely spot to snag users over 65.
- Instagram: A hugely popular platform with over 800 million users. This is the best option for reaching younger, Millennial and Gen Z, audiences, and it is a great spot for building engagement.
- Twitter: This platform is a fast-moving social media platform, and it has over 300 billion users. It is very popular with politicians and celebrities, and many people use the platform to follow breaking news stories. It is a little harder for brands to navigate unless they can be very clever with their postings.
- YouTube: Video is a great way to get your information out to your customers, and there are 1.5 billion of them hanging out on YouTube. There is a lot of content put up on this platform every single minute, so it takes a lot of work to gain a following here.
- SnapChat: Going live and letting customers see behind the scenes is growing in popularity which makes SnapChat a viable option for a lot of brands. Plus, with nearly 200 million users it is definitely a big possibility for building quality engagement.
Organically is the Digital Advertising Partner You Need
Let the social media experts at Organically help you choose the right digital advertising strategy. We can help ensure that your marketing efforts aren’t wasted on the wrong platforms. You can get the growth you deserve with the right team behind you. Contact Organically today to discuss your digital marketing needs.